Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

This morning I had a lovely interview with Le Parker Meridien. I never thought I'd be working in hotels but there are several Eos people going there and it seems like a nice atmosphere. It is a gorgeous hotel on 55th in Manhattan. I will attempt to locate a photo....

nothing sufficient really comes up. its not crazy fancy on the outside but the interior is nice and the views of central park on the upper floors are fabulous. the f train stops right there too, it'll be an easy commute.

it's strange to think of not flying anymore. but living and working in nyc is something i really want to try out, i have a good feeling about this anyway.

a beautiful weekend in the city will give me time to think about it. next interview is on tuesday.... apparently there are several steps in the process before i'm officially "hired" so we'll see.

something has to be done, at any rate. i don't enjoy being unemployed, it isn't my style!

No comments: