Friday, January 25, 2008

Red Hook

Today i went to red hook to hang with lyndsea and shoot some pictures. it was a beautiful and cold day, and we had a great time. I really love the neighborhood, the waterfront, the grocery store, the run-down buildings, the little coffeeshop.
Therefore. My goal for the next month or two: get a place there... i want to find myself in red hook for the coming of warmer weather. I will do this.

I will also:
shoot at the 1964 worlds fair site, ellis island, brooklyn navy yard, staten island ship graveyards, any and everything else i might find along the way.

next month is going to be busy with flying so i need to focus on getting to these places on the off days, and looking for any and every available space in red hook.

so i guess these are resolutions, more of a plan of action....

No comments: