Thursday, July 19, 2007

Events are unfolding.....

Tomorrow, going to a movie set at 630 in the AM to be an extra in a "Real Hollywood Movie" but not one with positive moral values I'm pretty certain... or a decent script, it seems. We will see how this adventure turns out.....
then Harry Potter time! I plan to read it on the plane on Sunday when....
I go to lovely Purchase NY to have a "Big Interview" with an airline for a FA position! We will see how that adventure turns out also.

Past then, I can't even fathom what adventures I'll have. Hopefully one involving peaceful sleep and no more frightening dreams about working on a movie set in my old house with terrorist threats and airplanes flying into fields.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Weirdness. Was Theresa Duncan's demise your point of blogging inspiration?

c.f.:

L'esprit d'escalier

Curious,

- Jules

Unknown said...

See also:

...this.

- jcg